Account Manager, Tampa, Florida
- Growing existing relationships through quarterly in-person visits.
- Ability to up-sell to our current client base all our product offerings
- Quality assurance that Clarus is a resource for all of their technology needs.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Responsible for contract renewals and offering alternative solutions as needed.
- Documentation for all client correspondence in SalesForce.
- Utilizes “Tasks” as a daily guide for client activity.
- Be able to work 40 hours per week
- Telecommute and work independently
- Prior experience in Account Management and Sales a requirement
- Prior experience in technology sales / account management – Preferred
- Display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to connect and establish rapport easily with a wide variety of clients
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Pay based on experience – Send requirements
- Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Clarus Communications is a comprehensive technology services firm that is committed to helping our clients improve upon and achieve their technology objectives. Trusted by businesses and partners nationwide, the team are experts in telecommunications, IP Phone Systems, and Cloud technologies. Clarus Communications was recently chosen by the Tampa Business Journal in 2016 as the Best Places to Work.
Download the Clarus Cloud Ebook
Fill out the form below and we will send the link to the email address provided.
We invite you to fill out the form, to the right, and someone from our offices will get back with you quickly.
We look forward to serving you.
We invite you to fill out the form below and someone from our offices will get back with you quickly.